DV has been assigned as a consultant for Design, Monitoring and Engineering Services to Animal Husbandry Development Project (AHDP) of Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL), funded by Agency French Development (AFD)
Animal Husbandry Development Project (AHDP) The aim of this project is food security improvement in both rural areas and main urban centers in Afghanistan, as well as income generation via diversification and development of agricultural value chains. The specific objectives of this project are the following:
- to increase dairy and fish farming production and commercialization for national markets,
- to develop services to producers,
- to promote professionals’ organization.
- Strengthening technical Centers’ capacities according to international rules,
- Building local expertise specialized in dairy farming issues,
- Structuring professionals’ organizations according to their respective mandate and allowing Value Chain’s autonomy.
Scope of responsibilities DV shall provide Technical Assistance to the PMU in full conformity. DV will carry out the complete engineering services related to the project design, construction supervision and contract management. DV shall oversight directly the design and implementation of the civil works and ensure the conformities of the civil work to be done, in accordance with the valid Afghan laws and legal basis.Required outputs Dynamic Vision shall perform the following tasks: Project Supervision B.1 Site handover and preparation of working drawings B.2 Review of Contractor(s)’ Implementation Schedule B.3 Supervision of construction works B.4 Provision of instructions to the Contractors B.5 Advice to the Beneficiary on progress of works B.6 Inspection and testing of works B.7 Approval of Payment Certificates B.8 All Project reporting and coordination of meeting B.9 Delivery of “As Built” Drawings to the Beneficiary