We bring your capital projects to market safely, on schedule, within budget, and with the quality you expect
Dynamic Vision Expertise as an Integrated Solutions Provider
Clients depend on DV to address their business needs and help them increase capital efficiencies. As an integrated solutions provider, DV’s experts work across diverse Client Markets to offer cost-effective, innovative solutions to meet Clients’ capital project requirements. DV understands the complexities of today’s competitive markets, and together with its customers, designs optimal solutions to bring their capital projects to market safely, on schedule, within budget, and with the quality Clients expect.
DV Processes and Systems Expertise
- Clients look to DV’s expertise as an integrated solutions provider to deliver the most complex and challenging projects, anywhere in the country. DV’s integrated solutions span the entire capital project life cycle: engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up, maintenance, and project management.
- DV’s suite of comprehensive project execution tools, DVMS®, is used by DV’s national project teams, ensuring consistency and quality in the delivery of projects.
DV Project Experience and Expertise
- DV’s national resource base allows the company to provide local resources with the relevant expertise to effectively execute project delivery 24/7 from DV’s strategically placed execution centers.
- DV’s mega-project execution expertise has been recognized by the EPC industry with awards from organizations like the Afghan Government Organizations, USAID, ADB, World Bank etc.
- DV’s Health, Safety and Environmental Management System is an integrated approach to HSE management that provides efficient, reliable competitive advantages to Clients through improved HSE tracking and reduced risk.
- DV designs and builds some of the Afghanistan’s toughest projects. Notable DV projects include:
- Commercialization, Kandahar Management Support (DABS, USAID).
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of Kandahar 36 MW Power Plant (DABS, USAID).
- Management Support (Generation & Transmission) (Development of Monitoring & Evaluation Systems, Internal Audit and System Administration) (DABS, USAID).
- Operations and Maintenance of roads, conduct the roads assets inventory and developed the investment plan for the maintenance of roads (1900 km in 19 provinces). Third party engineering and Quality Assurance of the O&M construction works being implemented. (LBG&B&V, USAID)
- Design, development, management and operations maintenance of the Afghan Energy Infrastructure Center (AEIC). (USAID, DABS)
- Regional Power Transmission Interconnection Project Submission. (MEW, ADB)
- Tarakhil Power Plant (105 MW) Operations and Maintenance. (LBG&B&V, USAID, DABS).
- Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for three years from USAID for Audits of projects (Already conducted worth of $1 Billion projects audits on behalf of USAID). (USAID Mission Afghanistan).
- Blanket Purchase Agreement from British Council and Finland Embassy for two years to perform compliance, audits (financial, performance, forensic), system development, training and capacity building of its 100 implementing NGO partners. (British Council, DFID).