Consultancy For Evaluation of An Access to Justice Project Based In Kabul
- Plan, organize and carry out the end-line evaluation of the project in Children in Crisis.
- Make recommendations on the project implementation processes, progress and report on the findings
- Review implementation of the project activities, work plans, output and outcomes, and report on outcomes covering accuracy, timelines, reliability and other information
- Carry out an in-depth evaluation of the project covering efficiency and effectiveness of operation, activities, budget used in accordance of project proposal and scope of work
- Review the project target and workplan and comment on progress
- Review beneficiaries’ satisfaction from project activities including Office of Prison Administration and Kabul Female and Prison Center authorities, give recommendation
- Review the existing data and documents relevant to each activity mentioned in scope of work.
- Share findings, give feedback and make recommendations
- Duration of Assignment
Children In Crisis (CIC)
- Start Date / Completion Date
12 March 2021 to 27 March 2021