For More Projects Click on ProjectsProjects
Development of Standard training package for certified Micro Hydro Power training and certification board for Micro Hydro Technicians.
CLIENTGIZ / Ministry of Energy & Water (MEW)
DURATION OF ASSIGNMENTTwo Months
START DATE / COMPLETION DATEJun/2016 – Jul/2016
This project included the development of curriculum, certification board, and online testing application for Micro Hydro Power Technicians program.
The main deliverables were as below:
- Brief notes or professional comments on gaps analysis of the existing curriculums highlighting weakness and strengths.
- A standard Job Task Analysis (JTA) for MHP certified technician after being approved by relevant stakeholders
- Approved version of MHP course syllabus after incorporating professional views of relevant stakeholders
- Development of MHP course guidebook (handbook), Lab tests manual, proposed grading policy, sample questions for review and comments of all related key stakeholders
- Complete Training Package for 5 days ToT training including but not limited to; Slides, Handouts, Exercises, Case Studies, Practical tests, certification process flow chart, videos, draft version of training methodology, pre and post assessment tests, evaluation sheets
- ToR stating responsibilities, level of authority, pre-requirements (criteria) for becoming authorized member of Certification Board.
- Criteria for certification and questions bank to be developed from the final approved version of MHP curriculum