For More Projects Click on ProjectsProjects
Procurement/Development of Comprehensive Video Documentary of NEASP Project MAIL/AFD/NEASP/ITQ-028-16, North North-East Agriculture Support Project (NEASP)
LOCATIONBalkh, Baghlan, Kunduz Provinces of Afghanistan
CLIENTNorth North-East Agriculture Support Project (NEASP), French Development Agency, Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation & Livestock (MAIL)
DURATION OF ASSIGNMENTThree Months
START DATE / COMPLETION DATEOctober 2016 – November 2016
Under the direct supervision of the North North-East Agriculture Support Project (NEASP), Technical Unit, DV will be working in partnership with the Technical team assigned to the business:
- The documentary should be completed in 60 days after the contract is signed.
- The main language of documentary is English and the text will be written /provided by contracted media production.
- The English text will be translated in to Pashto and Dari by supplier and produced two separate documentaries (Pashto and Dari).
- Before recording and producing, all the three version scripts (English, Pashto and Dari) would be revised and approved by NEASP.
- Video clips available in NEASP and all related data including figures of the project will be provided by NEASP Technical Manager.
- The interviews should be conducted in Kabul, and regional provinces by DV.
- DV can use digital photos of the NEASP.
- Video clips which are used in documentary will be High Quality.