Production of Video Documentary of Street Working Children in Afghanistan
Under the direct supervision of the Save the Children Afghanistan, Communication Unit, DV will produce the documentary:
- The documentary should be completed in 60 days after the contract is signed.
- The main language of documentary is English and the text will be written /provided by contracted media production.
- The English text will be translated in to Pashto and Dari by supplier and produced two separate documentaries (Pashto and Dari).
- Before recording and producing, all the three version scripts (English, Pashto and Dari) would be revised and approved by Save the Children.
- Video clips available in Save the Children and all related data including figures of the project will be provided by Save the Children Technical Manager.
- The interviews should be conducted in Kabul, and regional provinces by DV.
- DV can use digital photos of the Save the Children.
- Video clips which are used in documentary will be High Quality.
- Duration of Assignment
Save The Children Afghanistan
- Start Date / Completion Date
01 Nov, 2017 – 31 Dec, 2017