Provision of mass media communication and outreach management services to Kabul Model United Nations (KMUN)
Kabul Model United Nations (Kabul MUN) was established in 2014 by intellectual Afghan young leaders. Kabul MUN is the largest world-class Model United Nations conference organizer in Afghanistan which, hosts Model UN conferences by bringing together young leaders from all over the world. The conference gives an opportunity for young leaders and diplomats to practice diplomacy and exchange views on current global issues. Each Delegate will be assigned to represent a member-state of the United Nations. This conference will be a great opportunity for the participants to not only experience diplomacy by engaging in debates and negotiations, but also to learn about the United Nations’ works.
The whole session will be conducted according to the Rules of Procedure of the United Nations General Assembly. A Dias including Chair with the help of Co-chair will conduct the sessions. We want the Kabul MUN to be a platform where, the delegates can use the best of their time; exchanging their ideas and perspectives with each other. Hence, Kabul MUN highly encourages participants to take part in this conference and use from the great opportunities that the conference provides to them.
• Required KMUN designs developments
• Event days full media coverage
• KMUN event days documentary development
• Development of KMUN short documentaries required for events promotion prior to the event
• Development of KMUN Promos
• Development of KMUN Teasers
• Development of video documentaries
• Full coverage of events (conferences, workshops, meetings etc.) photography and videography
• Development of videos for the purpose of business development
• Media and outreach management
- Duration of Assignment
- Start Date / Completion Date