Provision of Mass Media Communication Services to Unisonant Youths Social Institution (UYSI) for organizing and managing the “Unison Debate Competition 2017” in Kabul)
USYI has the honor of organizing the biggest British Parliament (BP) debate competition amongst high school students of Kabul city under the title “Unison Debate Competition 2017”. The first day of this event was an orientation session about British Parliamentary Debate held at Central Auditorium of Kabul University. Students learned about debating and public speaking skills and were familiarized with rules and regulations of British Parliamentary Debate. The Orientation Session was accompanied by a performance of IPSO (International Psychosocial Organization) theater group and a simulation of BP debate.
On the 25 December, 2017 the orientation session was held at Central Auditorium of Kabul University and the event was held on 05 January, 2018. More than 200 school students participated from different schools of Kabul province at Unison Debate Competition 2017.
- Required UYSI designs developments
- Event days full media coverage
- UYSI event days documentary development
- Development of UYSI short documentaries required for events promotion prior to the event
- Development of UYSI Promos
- Development of UYSI Teasers
- Development of video documentaries
- Full coverage of events (conferences, workshops, meetings etc.) photography and videography
- Development of videos for the purpose of business development
- Duration of Assignment
Unisonant Youths Social Institution (UYSI)
- Start Date / Completion Date
20 December, 2017 – 19 January, 2018