Rehabilitation and Establishment of Citizen Service Center in Chaharikar Municipality SUBCONTRACT # SHAHAR-CSC-CRK-16-001, UNDER USAID/DAI PRIME CONTRACT # AID-306-C-14-00016 Strong Hubs for Afghan Hope and Resilience (SHAHAR)
- Plan Cement Concrete (PCC) for damaged area of demolished walls (M:150).
- Construction of PVC -8000 Partitions, doors, glass T=5 mm and cabinet desks based on the drawing and all required activities including material costs.
- Cement Plastering with M1:4 for damaged area of demolished walls with all required activities.
- Applying 3 coat 100% plastic painting of CSC Hall with all required activities such clearing the existing paints and repairing the damaged parts.
- Electrical distributing system. The activities are include supply and installation of electrical items such as, fuse box medium size, automatic fuses 2 each, conduit 25×25 mm as drawing, running
- power cable 1x 6mm2 flexible, power outlet (socket) 15 AMP 10 each.
- Computer networking system complete. The activities include supply and installation of all items such as one pitch panel 24 ports, five faceplate double port Rj45, ducking 25×25 mm, Ethernet cable
- Cat-6 UTP, and one network switch 16 port.
- Safety and Environmental mitigations
- Including safety clothes for labors and skilled labors, safety equipment and tools for construction activities.
- Including site cleaning, removing of debris and transferring of machineries and equipment and etc
- Duration of Assignment
Strong Hubs for Afghan Hope and Resilience (SHAHAR) Project, DAI GLOBAL LLC, USAID
- Start Date / Completion Date
July 2016 – September 2016