Two Days Training on Compliance and Reporting Systems
Medica Afghanistan is a non-profit, non-governmental Afghan women’s organization working to eliminate violence against women. Medica Afghanistan encourages exchange and cooperation among women from different countries, cultures, social backgrounds and conflicting parties and thus contributes to a process of reconciliation and peace.
Dynamic Vision organized two days on the job training dated 02-03 November, 2015 to the organizational staff which was funded by Finland Embassy (FLC), the training core areas were financial management and internal control mechanism. Core staff from different departments of the organization participated in the training session and were satisfied from the training contents, new ideas and group work.
- The project activities were included but not limited to;
- Conduct training needs assessment and organizational gap analysis.
- Development of the training curriculum as per the TNA and OGA.
- Conduct the pre-test
- Conduct the training session
- Conduct the post-test
- Develop the final report and impact analysis of the training.
- Duration of Assignment
- Start Date / Completion Date
02-03 November, 2015