CONSTRUCTION OF 220KV DOUBLE CIRCUIT TRANSMISSION LINE FROM AFGHANISTAN BORDER TO HERAT CITY PHASE
The project is the Afghanistan border – Herat city phase of the ongoing TAPP500 project which has been executed by ÇALIK as EPC Main contractor. Project details are included in relevant annexes of this specification.
- Turn-Key Construction of 129km, 220kV double circuit power transmission line construction from Afghanistan border in Torgundy region to Herat city in Afghanistan.
- Turn-Key Construction of 220kV, three (3) feeders extension in existing Noor Al Jahad Substation
- Turn-Key Construction of Synchronous Condenser with all necessary facilities near to existing Noor Al Jahad Substation.
- Equipment supply of 220kV two (2) feeder extension in Pul-e Hashimi.
- Duration of Assignment
Çalık Enerji A.Ş.
- Start Date / Completion Date
February 2021 to August 2021